We have been present in the segment of production of agricultural equipment, machines and tools since 1975, when we installed our first tobacco curing kiln. After that, we developed other equipment, also, required for preparation, processing and treatment of the land and agricultural products, that is the equipment for agricultural production. The solutions that we have developed since then have been implemented on the markets of Serbia, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Greece etc.
Rise of prices of energy substances, as well as the technical-technological progress influenced on developing new solutions for tobacco curing.
Based on the experience gained since 1975, with the goal of realisation of new solutions, ADESCO Company was established in Veternik, Serbia.
The activity of the company is production of drying facilities and equipment (tobacco kilns, dryers for fruits and vegetables, dryers for medicinal herbs).
The basic concept of our company is based on quality, responsibility and updating:
- quality, which is reflected in following technical– technological achievements
- responsibility toward customers and work
- updating through regular monitoring of production and market demands
Our strategy is:
- realisation and implementation of scientific and technical solutions and economically acceptable achievements
- using experience of agricultural production experts
- generating, considering and acceptance of new ideas in the process of making new products
Our goals are to make our products, which are used in agricultural production, be recognisable for their characteristics and quality.
The quality of our products is based on:
- low maintenance costs
- long service life
- short cost recovery period
- simplicity in use and guidance of technology